Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Oooohhhh..... lookie.... lookie........

Lookie.... Lookie... what I have in my Etsy shop! 



Canvas board pink wall hanging, Valentine's Day, vintage, painted, dove and cherub, crocheted heart, buttons, lace, ribbon, 5"x7" ($16.00).  Link to this item in my Etsy shop.

Decoupaged and built by me!  Pretty little crocheted heart that I made myself.


Vintage image from Karen at The Graphics Fairy.  I love her vintage images!


Doilies and a cute paper banner across the top. And oh such a pretty pink on the canvas... with a slight sheen from the decoupage.


A fabric ruffle along the bottom, some lace, buttons and pearls.


And such a delight.. my red Valentine's canvas board, for someone oh so sweet and girly!



Canvas board wall hanging, Valentine's Day, vintage girl, painted, love words, crocheted heart, buttons, lace, red ribbon, 5"x7" ($16.00). Link to this item in my Etsy shop.

Another vintage image from The Graphics Fairy. Doilies, buttons and bows....little gems and pearls....


And of course, a sweet fabric ruffle at the bottom!.... and a pretty red crocheted heart that I made.


Such a special gift.... hang on the wall, a doorknob, the knob of a cabinet or hutch, or a hook on a wall shelf.  So pretty for your special someone!

Thank you dear readers for following me and taking the time to read my posts!


   photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment