Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Moving has taken "it" out of me........

Oh wow..... we finally got moved to a "new" rental and I'm sorry to say, I've kind of lost my creative spirit for awhile! I've been so busy packing, moving, unpacking, organizing and "where did I put this?".... ing... that my blog has taken back seat. so sorry.............



So for now, I'm going to show you some of my FAVORITE photos from one of my most FAVORITE blogs of all time!  The blog is by Helen Philipps, and I just love her creativity, bright colors, gorgeous whimsical fabrics, and awesome sewing and crocheting talents.

Here are some more of her projects:





I just swoon every time I receive one of her blog posts! Love love love her. Go check out her blog. She'll refer to where she purchased her DARLNG fabrics.

So until I get back into my crafting, and finish getting my new rental house in order, I hope you are satisfied with some of my favorite blogs and past photos I've placed here on my blog. I promise, I will get back to blogging very soon!

Miss you guys!

 photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment