Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June online gathering reminder.

SORRY...... THIS BLOG POST IS NOW OUTDATED AND MY ONLINE GATHERING IS CLOSED. Marilyn

Just a quick reminder of my current June, 2014 Birthday Celebration (mine!) online gathering. Specials and FREE STUFF from my stash are listed below beginning with a $10.00 minimum order.  THIS IS A WIN WIN SITUATION!

Shop HERE on my website during June, 2014, join my online gathering (you are automatically joined if you shop) and you will win something free from my stash, as follows (can be mixed and matched if you want):

$10.00 order - free one of my custom cards of any theme you want.

$20.00 order - free two of my custom cards or a free fat quarter of fabric (tell me your color choice).

$30.00 order - free two of my custom cards AND a free fat quarter of fabric, -or---- TWO free fat quarters of fabric, -or--- the Make it From Your Heart design book Vol. 1 (value $7.95) from CTMH.  See it HERE.

$40.00 order - free four of my custom cards and a fat quarter of fabric  -or--- a little boxed set of SIX note cards made by me - see below:



$50.00 order up to $80.00 - ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE from my Etsy shop, MyPinkPaperCottage.  If the item you choose from my Etsy shop is priced below $10.00, then you can have TWO choices from my Etsy shop! 

Vintage children's fabric from my Etsy shop.
Fabric "vintage kitties with lace" large gift bag, toy bag or lingerie bag from my Etsy shop.
In addition, if you order $50 in products from my website during June, 2014, you are eligible to buy the stamp of the month set Kaboom for just $5.00, and you are also eligible to purchase one of the special collections of fun products worth up to $65 for just $30.00! (see my June 6th post on my blog HERE to see the special collections).

"Kaboom" - June, 2014 Stamp of the Month Set.

$80.00 order to $100.00 - Any one item you choose from my Etsy shop (any price) plus two additional items priced below $10.00 from my Etsy shop.  AND, a FREE stamp set entitled A Chocolate Affair (was the August 2013 Stamp of the Month valued at $17.95).
This stamp set if FREE with your $80.00 and above order!
$100.00 order and above - Any TWO items of your choice from my Etsy shop plus two more items valued at $10.00 or under, -or--- instead of the two items valued under $10.00, FOUR of my custom made cards of any theme you want.

If you place an order, then I'm OK with mixing it up for the free goodies.
One of my FREE cards.
Place your order through my website my website HERE (and at the top it says "start here") and you will automatically be joined to my June Birthday online party. This online party lasts until midnight on June 29th (my birthday!) so you can order from now until then.
AND.....now....... let the drums roll.....!!!... if my online party totals $150 or above, some lucky person who placed an order of $25 or more, will be entered in my drawing to win $25.00 in free products from the Close to My Heart Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.  You can view it online HERE on my website. Go check out all the wonderful goodies CTMH has to offer.

I will track who orders, and will email you to see which free gift you would like (so be sure to include your email when you log in to my website).  If anyone wins $25 in free products, I will email you to ask which products you want. These products are limited to paper packs, stamp sets, ink pads and some embellishment sets, and all products now listed in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.


So there you have it. PHEW.... is that enough free stuff??? 

Remember, there are wonderful GIFTS to give from the Close to My Heart Idea Book, even if you personally aren't a crafter.  There are darling card kits, frames, jewelry, and My Crush books for teens (they love them!) and adults, plus the awesome Picture My Life kits and albums for those who want to put together a photo album QUICK. 

Here are some gift ideas:
Base and Bling Silver Pendants - Z1962 (add to the Base and Bling Necklace, and choose from one of the "style sheets" photos to insert into the pendant).


Base and Bling Dreamer charms - Z1955 - to add to your Base and Bling Necklace.

Base and Bling Rhinestone charms - Z1978 - to add to your Base and Bling Necklace.
 
Ivy Lane Cardmaking kit - G1079.


Hip Pics Album - Z1956 - great gift for someone to add their own photos and bling.

My Crush Bluebird 8x10 album - Z1856. Pages of Kraft cardstock and decorated pages, just ready for someone to add their own photos and journaling.

My Crush Modville album - Z1855 - another color scheme 8x10 album with Kraft cardstock pages and decorative pages ready for photos, clips and journalling.


Come on.... join the online party! Go HERE to shop now! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.



  photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

1 comment: