Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

PINK AND GREEN AND FORK BOWS.

I've been playing alot lately with pink and green - my two favorite colors!  I decided to make some really cute little (quick) 3x3 cards. I recently bought a little paper pad of 6x6 papers that I just ADORE (pinks, greens, blues), and wanted to use some of the paper for "something", so I decided to make some little thank you notes to put in my Etsy shop shipments.  

When you get some pretty new paper, don't you just want to MAKE SOMETHING with it???? I do! It's like getting a new top or pants.. I just want to take it out and look at it, (wear it), play with it.

I cut some white cardstock pieces at 3x6 inches and folded them in half to make the little cards. Then I cut my cute 6x6 paper squares at 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" to put on top of the cards.I got 4 squares from each 6x6 piece.


I punched a 1-1/2" circle out of some glitter cardstock (from a 6x6 pad also) and a 1" circle out of white, and stamped a cute little sentiment on it. I mounted it on the 1-1/2" circle with a pop dot and glued a little gem on it. I made some little "fork bows" (many videos on YouTube for fork bows - I love making these!), and stuck them on with glue dots.

I just can't seem to tie a little bow by hand and make it look even and cute, especially the small ones. Here's a good You Tube video by Deb Valder for making fork bows:

 


And there you go! Just love these colors.  Be sure to Follow me on Bloglovin' to get my next blog post (and all new ones) for a darling little May basket that I made, with, of course, pink and green!

Don't you just love those polka dots? What are YOUR favorite colors?


  photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment