Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

STRAIGHT OF GRAIN EMBOSSING.


Want to learn something new? I did! Here's a very RELEVANT (short and sweet) video presented by Close to My Heart, relating to dry embossing with our new embossing folders!  It's a must see if you love the look of embossed papers. (You'll need to click on my blog post title to go to my blog to view the video).
 


This video enhances this month's CTMH special campaign - purchase two cardstock packs or combo cardstock packs at regular price, and receive an embossing folder of your choice for free! (Retail value $8.95). Click HERE for the listing of combo packs. (Colonial white packs and white daisy packs are not included in this offer).

Please view my blog post here to check out this February, 2014 special.

Also, DON'T FORGET February's (2014) month-long online blast party on my website now. Anyone who orders anything from my website in February, 2014 receives a free mini stamp of their choice. Anyone who orders $50 or more in February, receives four of my custom made cards, or two cards and a mini stamp of their choice.  You'll be automatically "joined" to my online party just by signing in at my WEBSITE here.

See, you just can't lose! Even if you just want to try out one of the new embossing folders and place an order for one in February, you'll receive a FREE mini stamp of your choice.

Here are some of the mini stamps. See all of them on page 119 of the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.



Remember, all of the monogram stamps are considered "minis" and are always available!

If nothing else, please watch the video. It is really informative!





 photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment