Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

NEW SPRING/SUMMER IDEA BOOK IS HERE!

Whoopie, it's here and online now! Close to My Heart's Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book!


 
You can also now purchase the current NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book for just $3.95, right from my website! This is a NEW feature that Close to My Heart is offering.  You can include the purchase with any order you place on my Website.

 Here are some of the new papers!  (swoon............)


I'm a "vintage" girl, so I LOVE this new paper!

How classy is this?

You should see the Display Tray made with these darling summery Jubilee papers!  There's a picture of it on page 42 of the new Idea Book.

My oh My! Love this and love the wood grain paper and the deep blues and greens. So much potential for summer layouts and cards.
Check out the online Idea Book for great new stamp sets, fabrics, washi tape, ribbons, albums, home decor, a new line of jewelry that I think you'll adore (page 79), and NEW (never before offered by CTMH) embossing folders to use with your Cuttlebug or other die-cut and embossing machines. There is also a special this month regarding the embossing folders. It's on the "embossing folders" link above.

Be sure to check out the Stamp of the Month set, Wild About Love and some cute ideas for using it, on page 11. I'll post pictures of it in the next couple of days.

Enjoy!


 photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment