Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

IT'S MY RESPONSIBILITY..............

It's my responsibility, as a CTMH consultant, to sadly tell you that a whole bunch of the darling stamp sets (and many other goodies) will be retired as of January 31, 2014! I hate to see them go! 

Here they are.... if you want any of the retiring stamp sets or other embellishments and papers, get them before the end of January, HERE ON MY WEBSITE.

I know these are small pictures... but it at least gives you an idea of what stamp sets are leaving us. (boo hoo).... Go to my website (link above) and click on any particular stamp set that you want to see close up.
 

The  CARD WORD PUZZLE set is especially neat. It can make up to at least 100 different phrases.

I LOVE the butterfly and flowers too. 


The Cozy Cat and Adore sets are two of my favorites! I used both stamps on the CTMH muslin gift bags.


Besides stamp sets retiring there are several of the Workshops on the Go retiring, as well as some paper packs (Huntington, Frosted, Tommy).
I LOVED the QUICK CARDS - BUTTERFLY stamp set as used the script part of it alot to do some background stamping on my cards and mini albums.

Sniff sniff, most of our colored glitter gels are going away!

I'm especially sad to see two of the fabric lines going away, but there WILL BE two new fabric sets in the new Idea Book, going online on February 1st! VERY HAPPY!


Here's a canvas wall hanging I made using the Chantilly fabric. Using the textiles (fabric) adds so much fun in creating!











And the Huntington paper packet is going away! That makes me really sad. I love that paper!

CTMH Kraft pocket album that I made using our Huntington papers. I'm going to stock up on Huntington papers!

We're losing our Dark Chocolate and Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbons.  That makes me very sad. STOCK UP NOW!
You can't find these ribbons in the stores.

Darling card using the brown grosgrain ribbon, by paperheartist.com.

Our SATIN SLATE POLKA DOT RIBBON is also retiring (whine whine). LOVE this ribbon as it is so unique!


Goodbye flowers, goodbye Chantilly buttons, goodbye pinwheels. SO SAD! You have only five more days to order any of these.

Goodbye pearls, studs, floral accents, Chantilly Dimensional Elements and Huntington Stickease. Will miss you.

Even though there are so many things retiring, CTMH is making room for all of the NEW AND WONDERFUL items (there are some awesome new products) being presented in the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book which will be available on February 1st!  

Here's my website link once again: MY CTMH WEBSITE.

SNEAK PEEKS COMING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS... but please be sure to purchase any of the retiring items that you just can't live without, BEFORE January 31st!

  photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment