Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY 2014!

A NEW YEAR AWAITS US - 
WHAT ADVENTURES WILL COME OUR WAY? WHAT CHALLENGES?
No matter what......................



May your year be filled with Love, Joy, Charity, Compassion, Health, Peace, Faith, Patience, Forgiveness, Adventure, Zest, Reflection, Learning, New Experiences, Creativity, Wonder, Family, Friends, and all things good in this world.  

If the best is not always with you…during those times…I wish for you Strength, Love of Family and Friends, and Healing.

Love to you all, and I wish you a HAPPY 2014.
 photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png 



P.S.  To get your FREE PRINTABLES such as the one above (which I embellished with the purple frame), head on over to The Cottage Market. They have them in all colors!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment