Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

NEW LOOK FOR MY BLOG.

Now that December is FINALLY here (I've been waiting and waiting!).... I was inspired to change the look of my blog. I hope you will go to my "real" blog HERE, and take a look and let me know what you think! 

I wanted to make it a little softer, and add some Christmas and snowy pictures and decorations. 

I'm just now beginning to make my Christmas cards. Here's my first one:

This design is compliments of Card Monkey's Paper Jungle.

I am in LOVE with the Sparkle & Shine candy striped paper! I think most of my cards will have these stripes on them in some shape or form. 

And my second favorite thing is the Candyland stamp set that includes the sweet little cottage that I colored with some Sharpie pen markers, the scrumptious ginger bread boy, a toy soldier, a candy cane, and the word "Joy" that can be stamped on the striped paper and cut out!  

I just wanted to get this card posted to decorate up my blog a little bit.  More ideas to come shortly!

Don't forget to go check out my new look here!  Thank you for stopping by.  I would appreciate any comments.



 photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment