Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Friday, December 13, 2013

DECEMBER "SPECIAL CARE" STAMP OF THE MONTH SET.

Here it is December 12th already and I haven't posted the sweet December Stamp of the Month set!  So here it is, entitled: SPECIAL CARE.  This looks like a cute set for the special children in our lives.


This is a really versatile stamp set and I can see being able to use it on scrapbook page layouts, and especially the My Crush books or photo albums. 

Or, how cute to use these stamps on the little Hip Pics Album Kit mini kraft album which is available in our Holiday Gift Guide.  Here is a picture of the inside of the album.... you can stamp underneath the photos. (I'm sorry the picture is not clear - you can see a better picture on page 22 of the Holiday Gift Guide HERE.



This cute little stamp set is yours for only $5.00 with your order of $50 or more.  Or if you only want the stamp set, you can order it for the cost of $17.95 (S1312).


Here are a few ideas for using the stamps.  Isn't that little Kraft Ring Box just darling?? (with the purple lid). 

If you want to see some other great ideas for this stamp set, go to GOOGLE SEARCH HERE for more images. There are some great ideas there!

  photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment