Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, June 17, 2013

MILK CARTON REPLACES FREE BANNER.

Hi all,        NOTE, THIS ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Just a quick note. On my post of June 3rd (Make it a Banner Day), I promoted the free mini banner with your order of $25.00 or more. Well, low and behold.. that banner is gone! They flew out the door last weekend!

Close to My Heart is graciously replacing the free banner with a set of TWO darling My Creations Milk Cartons FOR FREE!  NOTE: THIS ITEM IS SOLD OUT! I'm not sure whether CTMH will offer another free item in June.  I will let you know or contact me!

Not very exciting plain like this, but so CUTE when decorated!  See below.


 Here are a couple of sweet ideas for the milk cartons.

Compliments of Sara Batkin at her blog.

Not too soon to start making your Christmas gifts!  Compliments of Annette at Annette's Creative Journey.


From Close to My Heart:

Please note that the Milk Carton is also in limited supply and we do not anticipate it remaining in stock for the duration of June (2013). We encourage you to communicate this to your customers and place any outstanding orders within the next few days. The Milk Carton item will be available on orders placed beginning immediately.
All you need to do is place a $25.00 order on my WEBSITE which includes a stamp set, and this darling set of milk cartons is yours for FREE!  Get these while supplies last.

Have fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment