Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

APRIL "MY SUNSHINE" STAMP OF THE MONTH

I've been remiss in posting this months Stamp of the Month! Sorry about that. Here it is - My Sunshine.  

 Here are some ideas from the Spring/Summer Idea Book:


And here are a few DARLING projects made from another Close to My Heart consultant, Aaron Brown at  Booth #32.  I haven't had a chance to order this stamp set yet, so just wanted to show you how fun it can be!  Thank you Aaron Brown!  Looks like she has mostly used the Chantilly papers and a little bit of the Chantilly textiles. That is one versatile pack of paper.


Remember, all Stamps of the Month are yours for just $5.00 with your $50.00 order, OR you can purchase it alone for $17.95.

HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE! AND HAPPY STAMPING.


No comments:

Post a Comment