Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!


Just can't wait any longer to give you a peek at the new Idea Book coming out on February 1st!  The Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book goes public and can be viewed online on February 1st! 

Here's the cover. Isn't it fun and bright and pretty?  Just what we need to see this time of year. And look at a hint of all the gorgeous new papers!  I am so excited to see these beautiful pastel papers, and especially some more pinks and greens which are my absolute favorites.


Here's another peek at some of the For Always papers:

IF YOU'RE A BLACK & WHITE LOVER, YOU'LL BE THRILLED WITH THESE PAPERS!
 Here's one more page form the new Idea Book, just to tease you:

AREN'T THESE COLORS DELICIOUS????????????
That's all for now. I'll be posting some more peeks in the next few days.  It is so exciting and fun to see what new things Close to My Heart has come out with.  I've seen the new Idea Book and here are a few highlights:

1.  MORE HOW-TO VIDEOS which you will be able to watch from my website.  (as of February 1, 2013).

2.  7 NEW BEAUTIFUL 12 SHEET PAPER PACKETS.

3.  4 paper packs from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book are being CARRIED FORWARD to this new Idea Book..  Those are Avonlea, Dakota, Clementine, and Scholastic.

4.  TWO BRAND NEW, AWESOME products for those of you who love to incorporate some fabrics into your scrapbooking and card making! (very exciting).

5.  Many new, beautiful, and artistic My Acrylix stamp sets.

I could go on and on but will stop here for now.

Only 11 more days to go and then you can see what's inside the exciting Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!



No comments:

Post a Comment