Just can't wait any longer to give you a peek at the new Idea Book coming out on February 1st! The Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book goes public and can be viewed online on February 1st!
Here's the cover. Isn't it fun and bright and pretty? Just what we need to see this time of year. And look at a hint of all the gorgeous new papers! I am so excited to see these beautiful pastel papers, and especially some more pinks and greens which are my absolute favorites.
Here's another peek at some of the For Always papers:
|IF YOU'RE A BLACK & WHITE LOVER, YOU'LL BE THRILLED WITH THESE PAPERS!|
|AREN'T THESE COLORS DELICIOUS????????????|
1. MORE HOW-TO VIDEOS which you will be able to watch from my website. (as of February 1, 2013).
2. 7 NEW BEAUTIFUL 12 SHEET PAPER PACKETS.
3. 4 paper packs from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book are being CARRIED FORWARD to this new Idea Book.. Those are Avonlea, Dakota, Clementine, and Scholastic.
4. TWO BRAND NEW, AWESOME products for those of you who love to incorporate some fabrics into your scrapbooking and card making! (very exciting).
5. Many new, beautiful, and artistic My Acrylix stamp sets.
I could go on and on but will stop here for now.
Only 11 more days to go and then you can see what's inside the exciting Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!