Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

NEAT TECHNIQUE - CLUSTER STAMPING!

Oh My! 

Close to My Heart just posted this neat stamping video (only about 6 minutes long) on their website and I wanted to share it with you. It's called "cluster stamping", which is putting lots of single acrylix stamps onto one block, and stamping them all at once! Ingenious!

(If you receive this post by email, then to watch the video, you need to click on the blog title above, which takes you directly to my blog.  There you will find the video.)


Try this out... 

Here's a sample that I tried, using one of my CTMH stamp sets (retired). It was so easy.  I just placed all the little stamps on my piece of card stock, smooth side up, then pressed the block on top of them, lifted up, and voila! they were all adhered to the block!  


Then I inked, and stamped in red.  I did this several times on several pieces of card stock.  I also tried it with gold pigment ink on purple card stock! So pretty!  I would be able to stamp 20 little sheets of card stock for 20 cards, lickity split!

This was so quick! Much better than placing one stamp at a time on a block and trying to place it in the exact same place on each piece of card stock!

Then I took the little holly stamp on a separate little block, used green ink and placed the holly wherever I wanted it.

I did this really fast and would place my stamps probably in a better display. I could even put some scrolls on the edges.  Once done, then place your 20 (or however many you did) on a red card and you're done!  

If you have any questions, please comment here or email me.


HAVE FUN CLUSTER STAMPING!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn,
    Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed my edited photos on my blog. I love playing around on Picmonkey. Picmonkey is free and has so many user friendly features. I encourage you to get on PM and explore. You'll be delighted with all the fun things you can do.
    Your cards are wonderful. I am not very handy with paper. I admire your beautiful creations.
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, my friend.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete