Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

PRETTY PHOTO CARDS.

Hi all..... Just wanted to get some of my photo cards posted so you can see what a person can do with photos and a basic card! As you know, I LOVE TAKING PICTURES and always have my camera handy. I'm always looking with an eye as to what would make a neat card. Here are a couple I did recently for "Fall" cards.

I used a "deer" for my "dear" card!  And a vivid bright summer Freesia flower for my "fall" card.
I used Liquid Glass in the center of my little Wonderful U stamp and some brads and glitter to decorate the little tag on my "dear" card. Love the Florentine papers, which remember, are STILL available!
Here's the full picture of my "dear" card! I love it. I used Florentine papers.
Here's the closeup of my Fall card. I used Florentine papers as they have such pretty fall colors. I used the Nature's Gift stamp set from Fall 2011 and the Bohemian Assortment embellishments. I just love the little lace flowerettes.  I put gold glitter around the edges to add some for bling.
Close up of the Bohemian lacy embellishment with gold glitter.

 I LOVE making photo cards and using one of the pretty papers from Close to My Heart. A few little decorations and you're done!

HAPPY PHOTO TAKING!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment