Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

LAST CHANCE FOR VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS STAMP SET!

Tomorrow, October 31st, is your last chance to get the Very Merry Christmas stamp set! Just wanted to let you know. If you've been thinking of ordering from Close to My Heart to get some beautiful Fall and Christmas supplies, now is the time to do it! This Very Merry Christmas stamp set is ONLY available in October, no other time of the year! I love it! 

Darling! and the stamps with red lineS around them match the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge and 3-stamp collection. If you have a Cricut dye cutting machine, then these stamp shapes can be cut from this Artiste cartridge.
You can add this stamp set to your collection with a $50 purchase..... and this gorgeous stamp set is only $5!!!  YOU CAN ONLY PURCHASE THIS STAMP SET THROUGH OCTOBER 31st and then it is gone!  

Maybe you'd like the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit which includes another exclusive C-sized stamp set and assorted embellishments.  And how about some Festive Velvet Rub-ons to decorate your cards.... and while you're at it, the Glitz Glitter Gels in green and red to add some pizzaz to your cards!

DON'T DELAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment