Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

FUN WITH COLLAGES.

I've had so much fun yesterday and today playing with collages! I discovered PicMonkey  where you can EASILY (and I mean VERY EASY!) make neat collages and edit photos.  I use lots of other programs too, but this one is so super fast and easy.  Here's a little collage I made which only took a couple of minutes:

I took these pictures the other day as I walked at McGregor Point in La Pine State Park (in Oregon) and boy was that a gorgeous trail!  I took over 100 pictures!

You can also change the color of the divider, the size, shape, and use a dropper to pick up any color in your photos for your collage dividers!  So cool!  I suppose this is only exciting for those who love playing with photos and taking pictures (which as you can tell, I do).

Here are some more:

My sister and me with her most DARLING Italian Greyhound "Zoie".... what a doll!  I used the dropper and picked up the color from the blanket so that the borders match it. 
There are all sorts of layouts... I chose these with 4 pictures as I'm thinking of doing some photo cards using these cute little collages.  I took these pictures from an old carousel that is located up in Bickleton, WA.  It was moved there from the old Oaks Park in Portland, Oregon many years ago and is preserved and in use to this day!

I like the "photo strip" collage.  I'm going to use these on some CTMH Die-cut Cards for another type of photo collage card.  These are flowers from my friend's garden from a couple of years ago. 
 Well... maybe you'll find a new "toy" in PicMonkey! I sure did and I'm having a blast making collages for Christmas gifts which I'll frame and maybe do some stamping and adding to.  I found another neat "toy" too, which I'll share with you soon!  I did actually get some cards made that I promised to share here, which I'll post in the next day or so.

HAPPY COLLAGING!



No comments:

Post a Comment