Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

REMINDER! NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH SPECIAL STARTS NOW!

I know I already posted this special, but I just wanted to remind you again! To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, CTMH is offering a new double stamp set (not in the current Idea Book)!! You can get this exclusive My Acrylix It's Your Day DOUBLE stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products from August 15 through September 30, 2012. There are two D-size sets in one envelope with trendy images that capture your day-to-day activities. See the larger photo below of the stamp set. I didn't post this before.  Now you can see the images much more clearly.  I'm also posting the flyer again so you can see some samples of scrapbook pages. 

It looks like Buttercup, Sky and Whisper Cardstock was used for the scrapbook pages, with a hint of Sweet Leaf on the right page.  What yummy colors!

Here's a close-up of these awesome stamps! The stripes, zig zags, and polka dots can be stamped on little strips of paper with pointed ends to look like little arrows and banners, or stamped on long strips (see the scrapbook pages).
 This DOUBLE stamp set has a retail value of $35.90.  

"Life is Good" and this could be your "Best Day Ever" if you can get your hands on this "Awesome" stamp set! "Every Day is An Adventure", especially "This Day" and I sure "Love This" picture of the "Bicycle" so "Enjoy the Ride"!!!  P.S.  "Don't Quote Me on That"!!!  

And don't forget!  If you place a $35 order in August, I'll also send you a Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book for FREE!! ($5 value).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment