Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH SPECIAL!

Hi all!  
I am just so excited about this special that I want to give you all a sneak peek at the August special campaign, which will run through the end of September. This will help you decide when you want to place your next order! 

To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, CTMH is offering a DOUBLE stamp set! yes two! I can hardly wait! It's called "It's Your Day" and you receive the set when you place your minimum order of $35.00 from August 15 through September 30th. These are two D-sized sets in one envelope (each D set is normally $17.95) with trendy images that capture the flavor of your day-to-day activities, errands and musings. And I am learning, through being a consultant with Close to My Heart, that scrapbooking does not have to be exacting or chronological. It can be fast, quick, fun, and done in small steps.  You will understand what I'm talking about on my next post which features Stacy Julian, a very well-known and popular crafter!  But first, this awesome double stamp set:

Available August 15 through September 30 with minimum $35.00 order!  Wow!

 HAPPY STAMPING!

1 comment: