Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

CUTE LITTLE STAMPING VIDEO.

Wow, where has the time gone! It's been a week since I posted my hummingbird pictures and still haven't gotten my card done yet! We are finally having nice weather here so have been outside alot getting caught up on yard work, and here it is, the middle of August already! yikes.... most people will be raking leaves soon and I'm still planting flowers!  I DID start on my hummingbird photo card but it's not done yet, so thought I'd post this cute little video from Close to My Heart that shows some stamping called "base and shade" stamping.  It's really neat!

You can find the stamp set the gal is working with here on my website. Even though she mentions that it's from the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book, this So Grateful stamp set is also in the current Idea Book.  There are also some other stamps sets in the current Idea Book (and I'm sure there are some in the Spring/Summer Idea Book that are still available) that would be great for base and shade stamping, such as Love Blooms which are pretty flowers and petals, and Rugged Dude which is a cool denim pocket with some other "rugged" words!  I can see using this method of stamping for all sorts of stamp sets!

Here is the video:



Have fun!  and I'll be back soon with my hummingbird photo card!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment