Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, July 23, 2012

SWEET SOPHIA JULY SPECIAL.

This is my FAVORITE one of the July Perfect Pair specials! well almost... I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the Believe papers available on July 30 and 31. But I'm a pink and green girl and always have been! The Sophia paper packet and My Stickease assortment are ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FREE with your $75 purchase from July 26th through July 29th. THESE ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY. See my post dated July 22nd for the particulars on ordering and how you can also be able to receive the July Stamp of the Month, Live out Loud for just $5.00!

22 papers in all! 2 each of the 6 different B&T (background and texture) designs, 4 white, and 2 each of the green, light pink and dark pink.  Yummy!

 Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment