Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

PERFECT PAIRS JULY SPECIAL!

This month Close To My Heart is offering you a way to get some of the most popular past paper packs and coordinating accessories that are no longer available for regular purchase. What a treat! Now is my chance to get some of the papers I thought were no longer available!  I am so happy!  Simply place an online order at http://www.pinkpapercottage.ctmh.com/ of $75 or more in July and you'll get a popular paper pack and coordinating accessory -- a "Perfect Pair"-- for FREE! That's an up to $17.90 value. Don't you just love "FREE"? Such a great word!

THIS SALE IS "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" SO BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY IN THE PROMO PERIOD TO INSURE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT. There will be different "Perfect Pairs" available throughout the month, so you'll want to place more than one qualifying order to get several "Perfect Pairs".

Here is a list of when each packet and accessory will be available:


Order Dates
Perfect Pair
Original Retail Value
July 1–5
Mischief Paper Packet (X7144B) and Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462)
$15.90
July 6–10
Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633)
$14.90
July 11–15
Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400)
$17.90
July 16–20
Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C)
$17.90
July 21–25
Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C)
$17.90
July 26–29
Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment (X7131C)
$17.90
July 30–31
Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C)
$14.90

Note, for a gorgeous full-screen photo of any of the above papers and accessories, you can go to my website at http://pinkpapercottage.ctmh.com, click on Products, then Idea Book, then click on the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea book.  It will open up and click on "expand".  Then you can go to the following pages:

Mischief paper - pages 44-46
Midnight Felt Shapes page 49
Dreamin' paper - pages 32-34
Harvet Charms - page 33
Fanfare paper and Level 2 Assortment - page 63
Lucky Paper and Lucky My Stickease - page 63  (greens, browns, blue and dark peach)
Mayberry paper and Mayberry My Stickease - page 62 (gold, greens, stripes, peach and pink)
Sophia paper and Sophia My Stickease - page 62  (pinks and greens)
Believe paper - pages 50-52  (traditional Christmas - reds, stripes, greens)
Holiday pockets - page 51
Wonderland paper - pages 56-58  (contemporary Christmas - blue, browns, silver, snowflakes)
Wonderland My Stickease - page 58

 Here is a peek at the Mischief papers and accessory for July 1-5 order:


Black, browns, orange and stripes, goolies, witches, wow!




Midnight felt shapes














Here's a peek at the Dreamin' Paper packet and Harvest Charms accessory for order from July 6th through July 10th:
Dreamin' - blues, browns, orange - gorgeous!


Harvest Charms.













Here's the Fanfare paper packet and Fanfare Level II assortment for order (remember it's free with $75 purchase!) July 11-15th.  If you love the primary colors, you'll love these!
Fanfare papers - stars and stripes forever!






Fanfare Level II assortment.

















In the next few days, I'll post pictures of the other paper packets that you can receive for FREE with your $75 order from July 16th through the end of the month.  There are some gorgeous Christmas papers that can be purchased only on July 30th and July 31st!

This is such a great special for the month of July.

NEW IDEA BOOKS COME OUT ON AUGUST 1ST - WATCH FOR THEM ON MY WEBSITE!!  I can hardly wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment