Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

NEW IDEA BOOK PEEK!


Wow, I'm so excited!! The new Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book is here (almost) and I've had a sneak peek!  You can start ordering from it on August 1st! I have been so looking forward to this new Idea Book.  I think you will LOVE so many of the new things that Close to My Heart is offering for the Fall and holiday seasons.  I can't even BEGIN to tell you about all of the neat stuff, so will start with a peek at the August Stamp of the Month. It's called "Baroque Borders" and it is the scrolly dark blue that you see on the scrapbook page below. You will be able to see the stamp set in detail on August 1st.  At that time, the new Idea Book will be on my website here  and the Stamp of the Month set is at page 139.  And like all Stamps of the Month, it is only $5 with an order of $50 or more from the Idea Book.  This is a $17.95 stamp set for only $5.00!  This offer is good from August 1-31, 2012.

Here are the particulars for the above styled scrapbook page:

Available August 1–31, 2012
Get the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 (S1208A) when you place an order of $50 or more in products. Jump-start the fun by ordering the items from the list below to create this artwork! You’ll find helpful assembly tips at my Online Business Address under Promotions.
Avonlea Paper Packet ($9.95, X7155B, Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book p. 18)
My Creations® Display Album ($7.95, Z1054, p. 132)
Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad ($5.25, Z2173, p. 9)
Whimsy Exclusive Inks® Mini Pigment Pads Set ($19.95, Z2500, p. 9)
Sparkles Clear Flourishes ( $4.95, Z1708, p. 127)
Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon ($4.95, Z1802, p. 124)
RECOMMENDED BLOCKS: 2” μ 3½” (Y1009), 4” μ 5” (Y1012)

More peeks to come over the next few days.

Oh...one more thing... here is a picture of the new Idea Book cover.  I love it!

 

Lotsa love.... Marilyn







No comments:

Post a Comment