Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

LOVE THE FLORENTINE PAPERS!

I'm a fairly new consultant for Close to My Heart, and when I got my New Consultant Kit and free products for signing up to be a consultant with CTMH, it was just like Christmas!  One of my most favorite of all papers is the Florentine paper packet (X71538, pg 52 of S/S 2012 Idea Book).  I love anything vintage and "shabby", and these papers are my cup of tea!  I thought of a quick and easy little project someone could do, just using one of the Florentine papers as a "stand-alone" without hardly any work or time involved.  The end product is definitely suitable for framing and makes a great gift.

First, I printed out one of my photos making it sepia colored.  If you don't know how to do this, send me a comment and I'll respond.  Then I cut it in a circle to fit the middle of the Florentine paper pictured below.  Then I used two decorative journal tags cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (which you can buy through CTMH on my website, Item No. Z1686, pg. 13 of the S/S Idea Book).  I distressed each tag with my cocoa ink, stamped "My Dad" (and yes, that is my dad at age 2!) on the tags, and adhered those to the page using the 3-D Foam.  I adhered the photo in the middle circle, and voila!  all done!  

AND SUITABLE FOR FRAMING with a 12" x 12" frame! 

ENJOY THIS SIMPLE AND EASY PROJECT!

Here is the Florentine paper before anything was done with it. The center circle makes a great place for a photo.

 
Here is is with photo and tags added.




















Have fun with this quick and easy project!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment