Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - LAST PERFECT PAIR SPECIAL!

Here is the LAST Perfect Pair special papers for the July campaign AND THEY'RE CHRISTMAS PAPERS! As usual, order $75 in products, (on July 30th or July 31st) and you receive either the Believe paper packet and Holiday Pockets, or the Wonderland paper packet and My Stickease assortment for FREE! This is a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST special and you do not get to choose which design you get. It's a grab bag gals! but how fun and both paper sets are BEAUTIFUL! 

BELIEVE paper packet with Holiday pockets (below).

3 felt pockets (also red and green) each with a printed chipboard tag.
Here are some BELIEVE projects that you can do using your Cricut die-cutting machine - how darling is this paper???!!!!
Here are the Wonderland papers - yummy blues, silver and chocolate.
Wonderland My Stickease Assortment.

Some Wonderland card ideas.

 Hope you have been able to take advantage of the July Perfect Pairs special campaign.

HAPPY CRAFTING!





No comments:

Post a Comment