Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 FALL/WINTER IDEA BOOK SNEAK PEEK!

Here it is! I promised a little sneak peek of the Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book. Here is one page showing a layout using 3 of the LUCIOUS, YUMMY, DELECTABLE GORGEOUS La Belle Vie papers! Wow and double wow. There are 2 each of 3 double sided designs, and 6 12x12 card stocks colors (it's a secret!) Shown here is also one of the new My Acrylix stamp sets entitled "Jardin" that will be available - ON AUGUST 1ST.






The new Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book will be on my website here on August 2, 2012.  Can you hardly wait?  

If you place an order in August of $35.00 or more, I'll send you the new Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book for free!  It's just like one of your favorite magazines, that you will look through over and over again, and tag the pages until it's worn around the edges.  As a consultant, I have mine early!  You will LOVE all the new ideas and projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment