Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog!  I am a former Close to My Heart (CTMH) consultant (former as of June 30, 2014), which is a stamping and scrapbooking company, I'm also a fabric lover and quilter.  I LOVE writing, and sharing my projects, finds, passions and tutorials. 

Please check back often, as I'm continually adding some of my projects, cards, ideas, inspirations, tips, techniques, and scrapbook page layout ideas. I know I won't be able to resist throwing in a few gorgeous quilts, projects, and patterns now and then either!   

I'm gluten sensitive (quite severe) so I love posting new GF recipes I've found, tried, and love, so be prepared for an occasional recipe.

I love teaching and sharing what I learn by reading, practicing, attempting something new, and watching YouTube videos. YouTube is so full of wonderful crafters and artists of every venue imaginable.
 
Although as of June 30, 2014, I'm no longer a Close to My Heart consultant, I continue to love and use their products, plus many many others that I adore. There are oodles of gorgeous papers on the market, and papers and beautiful fabrics, are what keep me excited and passionate about creating. I like to share here on my blog, any new finds and new favorites.

Marilyn


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I cant wait to see projects and take a few classes! I already love your scrapbook pages, quilts and other things that you make! Love you!

    ReplyDelete